What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Driver’slicense: You must provide a valid driver’s license (Latin Alphabet) issued in your country of residence. If your driver’s license is not in Latin Alphabet, you will be required to provide an international driver’s license along with your driver’s license. An international driver’s license may be mandatory in some areas of the USA. Please verify this information with the corresponding entity before travelling.
- Credit card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Roundtrip airline and/or cruise tickets.
- Valid Passport.
What payment methods does Miles Car Rental accept?
You may pay for your reservation through our website with any of the following options:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express, y/o Discover).
- Debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Please note that you may pay for your reservation with Miles Car Rental using a friend’s, relative’s, or company credit card.
Important: Remember that as a requirement, the reservation holder must present a credit card under his/her name at the time of rental. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card.
May I use a friend’s or relative’s credit card for the deposit guarantee?
The credit card must be under the reservation holder’s name. Therefore, a friend’s or relative’s credit card may not be used for this purpose.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Depending on the rate, you will have the option to include Car Rental Coverage, Third Party Liability, Tank of Gas, GPS, and/or Additional Driver. These options are subject to availability. Once you have chosen your itinerary, car and any additional services, the rate details will specify all the inclusions according to your selection.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
What is the cancellation policy?
At Miles Car Rental you may cancel your booking free of charge 48 hours before the pick-up time registered on your reservation.
In case you cancel your booking without a minimum anticipation of 48 hours before the pick-up registered on the reservation, a penalty of 18% will apply. This penalty will also apply in case the reservation is not used (No Show).
Some rental companies manage different cancellation policies such as:
Sixt: Will charge 100% of the prepaid value in case the reservation is cancelled or modified without a minimum anticipacion of 24 hours before the pick up time registered on the reservation. This penalty will also apply in case the reservation is not used (No Show).
Alamo, National & Enterprise: Will charge 100% of the prepaid value in case the reservation is cancelled or modified without a minimum anticipation of 1 hour before the pick up time registered on the reservation. This penalty will also apply in case the reservation is not used (No Show).
Please be aware that if you cancel your booking outside of the time frame and brands previously mentioned, either the free cancellation or 18% penalty may apply depending on the time provided to process your request.
You will be able to verify the corresponding cancellation policy on our website before finalizing your booking.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Which rental companies are located inside and outside of the airport?
We have over 12,000 locations throughout the country, some of which are located at airports as well as at other locations throughout the city. For additional information, please visit our location section by clicking on the following link: Locations.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
Is it cheaper to book online or through your customer service department?
By booking through our website you will be able to enjoy the best rates and discounts available on the market.
Is it cheaper to add the insurance while booking on the website or directly at the counter?
We recommend for you to include the insurance while booking as insurance costs can be up to three times more expensive directly at the counter.