¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car rental italy?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in italy, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car rental italy?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental italy?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental italy reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car rental italy offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental italy reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Italy
Traveling around Europe is relatively easy, especially if there is a Europe car hire that can be booked. Millions of people choose to rent a car every single day to drive from Germany to Italy, France to Switzerland, and all of the countries in between. It provides a certain level of convenience. Don't Depend on Public Transportation One of the benefits of a Europe car hire is that there's no need to depend on public transportation. Bus routes may stop after a certain time of the evening. Airlines can be expensive and time-consuming because of going through security and waiting for planes to board. By choosing a car rental Europe is more accessible. People can choose to go where they want, when they want. If there's the desire to go somewhere bright and early or drive through the night to reach a new destination by morning, it's entirely possible. Choose the Right Car Miles Car Rental Europe works with some of the top rental car agencies around the globe including Hertz, Alamo, Avis, and Budget. It makes it possible to find a car that meets the individual needs of the person. There are a few things to consider:
• Automatic vs. Manual
• Size of the car
• Gas mileage
Not everyone can drive a manual shift car. If this is an issue, then it should be identified to ensure that an automatic transmission is rented. The size of the car should also be taken into consideration. This includes the number of passengers that it will hold as well as how much luggage. Some people might be traveling alone while others might have the whole family as well as several pieces of luggage per person. Economy cars, sedans, SUVs, and vans are readily available/ By choosing the right car rental Europe is easier to see. There's no need to be limited to just one city or even one country because of being able to explore without limitations. Rental Cars for Everyone Tourists and locals alike can benefit from a rental car. Tourists will use it to explore while locals may need a replacement vehicle from time to time while theirs is in the shop. Rentals can also be used as an upgrade from their day-to-day vehicle, such as wanting to drive up the Amalfi Coast in a convertible. Start exploring the rental car options in Europe today.